Over Christmas break, Amber worked on a poster to be entered into a contest for the poster for her high school's Broadway production. She had a list of the songs included in the production and listened to each on the internet for inspiration. The theme was "Love". She found out yesterday that her entry won the contest and now her poster is all over the school and also around the community. Here are some pictures of her working on it and the finished product. If you click on the last picture (the poster) you will see her name in small letters as the artist. Way to go Amber! We are especially impressed that the work was all done free hand with colored pencils!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
That is SO amazingly cool!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! Very impressive.
Amber, you're awesome! I love the detail and creativity. Congrats.
That looks fabulous Amber!! What talent!!
Wow! Nice work Amber!
Very cool! I love the colors and the design!
I love that you have to keep your pencils in rainbow order :) Beautiful job.
Way to go Amber! That poster is incredible! You sure have an amazing gift! I want to see more of your artwork sometime.
Holy Cow Amber!! It looks like it took many hours to complete. I'm very impressed! Congratulations on winning the contest! Would you like to design a T-shirt for our Stotts Family Reunion this Summer? It doesn't have to be as detailed as the poster. Lori :)
Beautiful art work! Amber sure is talented.
That looks awesome. I can't believe she freehanded that. What a talented daughter you have!
Post a Comment