Yup, that's a lot of snow!! I sure do love Texas, it is nice and sunny out (still cold though but we don't have to bundle up too much), although they did say we might see more snow tomorrow, NOTHING like your snow though (if it even comes). :)
I miss the snow sometimes. Spokane had major snow like that when I was growing up. I remember being snowed in and not being able to get to church with so much snow on the ground. Winter here in Oregon gets a little gloomy...lots of rain and gray skies. A little snow would brighten things up!
4 comments:
Yup, that's a lot of snow!! I sure do love Texas, it is nice and sunny out (still cold though but we don't have to bundle up too much), although they did say we might see more snow tomorrow, NOTHING like your snow though (if it even comes). :)
What? Are you trying to make us jealous?
Ahhhh...sweet memories from the Motherland! (Although the sight of those piles of snow blocking the driveway does make me tired!
I miss the snow sometimes. Spokane had major snow like that when I was growing up. I remember being snowed in and not being able to get to church with so much snow on the ground. Winter here in Oregon gets a little gloomy...lots of rain and gray skies. A little snow would brighten things up!
Post a Comment