Here is our attempt to keep in touch with family and friends around the world. We hope you will add your comments as well!
clear day background
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
David's trip to the apple orchard
The older kids all took field trips to an apple orchard in preschool, but David isn't going to get that chance. So I took David and his friend Matthew to the Applewood orchard to pick some delicious apples.
I didn't even recognize Mathew in the first photo! Looks like fun. You are a great mother! :) Ande p.s. Lizzie was sick over her field trip...it is a good idea to make it up to her...
I didn't even recognize Mathew in the first photo! Looks like fun. You are a great mother! :) Ande p.s. Lizzie was sick over her field trip...it is a good idea to make it up to her...
3 comments:
Warty pumpkin? That's hilarious! Happy (late) birthday! I hope it was great! I did think of you, but at all the wrong times to call. :)
I didn't even recognize Mathew in the first photo! Looks like fun. You are a great mother!
:)
Ande
p.s. Lizzie was sick over her field trip...it is a good idea to make it up to her...
I didn't even recognize Mathew in the first photo! Looks like fun. You are a great mother!
:)
Ande
p.s. Lizzie was sick over her field trip...it is a good idea to make it up to her...
Post a Comment