clear day background

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ice Skating

We went ice skating in downtown St. Paul on New Year's Eve. It was so cold! Only 6 degrees (that's Fahrenheit, not Celsius!) We were a little shaky, but it was fun!



3 comments:

Leslie B said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! It makes me want to take another trip up to Minnesota just so we could experience the free ice skating...but I guess it wouldn't really be free then. :) I'm glad the transplanted Texan knows how to keep warm up there. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Was this one of those where they flood the park and it freezes and you skate on it? I'm glad you're enjoying Minnesota. My coldest time there was 75 below.
I'm really enjoying the blog!

Amott Family said...

Maria-
I just linked to your blog from another! I didn't know you had a blog! Hoorah!! I am going to add you as a friend if that's okay! I loved scrolling through your photos! It looks like you guys are much better on skates than I am!!
:)
Ande Amott