clear day background

Monday, August 25, 2008

David's new trick!



One exciting achievement Saturday for David was that he learned to ride a bike without training wheels! His training wheels were very crooked so he was practically riding without them so I thought we would try it for a little while, not thinking he would actually do it. He took off after about 3 tries. He still needs a push to get started, but then he is off. He won't be 4 for another two weeks! We are in for a lot of excitement with this boy!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! I can't believe how big the kids are! You were just pregnant with Marissa when Blaine and I got married. Also, Apple Valley is part of my mission. I hope you are enjoying it there. Thanks for the update!
Susan

Claire said...

Your kids have all grown up! Can't believe David is riding a 2 wheeler already! You are very creative, Maria. I love the layout and design of your new blog. Savannah loved seeing Marissa's baptism photos. She said she had a dream about Marissa last night! She misses her.

Lill said...

Stotts Family,
we sure miss you guys.I can't believe how the kids have grown, especially my little mate David. Wow is all I can say. He sure looks great on that bike, very brave indeed.
All the kids are growing so fast, we miss your family.
I love the page you did, I am still trying to figure how to do that for Grandbaby. One day I'll get it right.hehe
We miss you guys heaps.

Annette said...

I looked at the photo and thought it was Steven riding a bike. David's grown up so much!